- The staff was helpful and friendly. We had a very positive experience. Thank you, to Judy and Michelle and her dad and everyone. Joel P., San Diego, CA
- The Best Estate Sale Company by far. Great job!
Dawn F., Encinitas, CA
- Very friendly and courteous. Patricia S., Rancho California, CAVery friendly and courteous
- Hi - Cordelia, I took one more stroll through the house and all was done exactly the way you said it would. It was kind of sad leaving that home for the last time and we all really took this entire thing so personally. I so value the integrity of you and Bob and those who work with you. Because the process was so time sensitive, I really appreciate, and I speak for the entire family, the speedy response to our needs. Thanks again,
- I'd say this is my favorite estate sale company in San Diego! Cordelia is fantastic! She runs her sales very efficiently, takes credit cards and does not charge processing fees like other companies try to, she prices her items appropriately to motivate buyers, and she is nice and friendly! She is just lovely to do business with, appreciates and treats her customers very well which is why I try to go to her sales whenever they're in my area.
I highly recommend checking out her sales! And if you find something that's maybe out of your price range talk to her - she's very easy to talk to and she tries to make things work for everyone.
Anda B., San Diego
- Cordelia and Bob at estate sales are absolutely the best at what they do. Painstaking organization and attention to detail and they will work hard until the job is completed.
Jack K., San Diego
- "I have been using your email service to find estate sales for several years. I believe this is the first time I went to an "Estate Sale by Cordelia" and was totally impressed. It was a 30 mile drive, so I had sent her a message and she replied, which made it worth my while. Everyone was pleasant and professional. They were very friendly and helpful when any customers asked questions. Definitely going to sales by her in the future.'
K. Woodson, San Diego
- "Cordelia, Bob, and their staff were absolutely amazing! You will not believe their respect, caring, knowledge, and ability to accommodate unreasonable requests ;-) I truly cannot say enough about their service and friendship during the passing of my Uncle. I could write 1000 words, but what you need to know is that Cordelia's name is programmed in my phone and she is who I will call when I, or someone I know, needs her incredible service! During such an emotional and sad time, Cordelia and her team are the BEST gift you can give yourself!"
Kathryn E., Escondido, CA
- "Cordelia and her husband Bob were amazing! After my aunt passed away we contacted several companies to talk with them about handling the estate sale at her home in Point Loma The house was built in 1926 and had been in the family since that time. Needless to say, the home was full of memories for us. Since we live in St. Louis we needed someone we could rely on and trust with this monumental task! Cordelia and her company fit the bill! They accomplished in one week what should have taken many many weeks and did a fantastic job! She kept us informed and up to date on all aspects of the sale! The sale went smoothly and professionally. Cordelia handled absolutely everything for us! Her experience and full service care made it so much easier for us to leave everything in her hands."
Shannon C., Saint Louis, MO
- "Cordelia came to my rescue when I was asked to sell my stepmother's estate on fairly short notice and with many restrictions from the condo association. She and Bob spent hours sorting and organizing all the goods and we had a very successful outcome. She is very knowledgeable and professional and I have recommended her to other friends."
Vicki V., San Diego, CA
- "Cordelia took care of absolutely everything involved in the estate sale after my mother passed away. It's an incredibly difficult and emotional time and I can't stress strongly enough how important it is to be served by someone who is not only incredibly skilled at pricing and getting the word out, but who is deeply sensitive to and respectful of the feelings of the surviving family members. Our sale went off without a hitch without our having to be there. Because Cordelia is so well known in the estate sale business, she got the best prices for everything of value and discreetly disposed of that which was of no monetary value. She intuitively understood the sentimental value of practically every item sold and helped us make sound decisions about those items we decided to keep (and distribute among us) and those items it made the most sense to sell. I can't recommend Cordelia's services highly enough. She has a warm heart coupled with a savvy business woman's head - a rare and valuable combination in any business but an absolute necessity in this one."
Victoria P., Los Angeles, CA
- "I'm a real estate broker for over 30 years, I have Referred several clients who needed to liquidate estates and sell their house due to a death in the family. The feedback from my clients has been nothing but positive. Recently Cordelia and Bob worked with a recent widower client who wanted to downsize, and needed to sell a lifetime worth of belongings. They handled this with professionalism, honesty and care."
Gregory G., San Diego, CA
- "I was in San Diego for the weekend and went to a sale in Point Loma because I was looking for an antique footstool. I saw one in a photo online at an Estate Sale by Cordelia and so I went to it. The price was right, and I bought it. Thank you!"
Kathy S., Las Vegas, NV
- "Cordelia conducted the sale in my parents' home in a professional AND caring manner. I especially appreciated the respect shown to me and to their belongings. Items were carefully researched and priced. They were displayed on covered tables, much like a store. There were about 60 people lined up ready to come in at the start of the sale and it was well attended. Plus, it was quite successful. Thank you."
Jo D. San Diego, CA
- "Cordelia assisted me with disposing of my mother's large estate. She was incredibly available to me for consultation about the extensive collection I was organizing to sell. When something was outside her area of expertise, she provided me with quality referrals. She also went above and beyond in helping me through a complex and difficult situation.
I have been consistently amazed at her knowledge and experience in the antique world. She is a true professional who conducts herself with integrity and compassion. Words cannot adequately express my respect and appreciation for her."
Owner, Lisa A Lieberman, LCSW, Portland, OR